Are you struggling with ideas for your courses? Need to regain momentum in your online business? Ruzuku can help. And so can Teaching Sells, which is why we’re giving away access to both!
Check out Teaching Sells’ 20-step Roadmap for an overview of what’s included in this authoritative, comprehensive program. You’ll also get access to the Teaching Sells forums, where you can chat, trade stories, and make connections with other TS participants. And did we mention it normally costs $1,997 to get into Teaching Sells?
But you won’t have to pay a penny if you win our contest! Not to mention that Teaching Sells is officially closed for registration, which means this just might be the last ticket into the program
AND THAT’S NOT ALL. In addition to access to Teaching Sells, we’re also giving our lucky winner one year free access to ruzuku so they can apply everything they learn in Teaching Sells to quickly and easily get their own learning community up and running.
So, how can you win your way into Teaching Sells and Ruzuku? Several ways, actually. Each is worth a different number of entries; the more entries you have, the more likely it is you’ll be our randomly selected winner!
Ways to Enter
- Not a paying customer yet? You can sign up for and complete the Teaching Sells Giveaway Challenge Course (worth five entries)
- Non-ruzuku customers can also attend a special webinar walk through of ruzuku on Tuesday 12/6 @ 9:00 EST, Friday 12/9 @ 12:30 EST, or Wednesday 12/14 @ 3:00 EST (worth two entries)
- Write a review of ruzuku on your blog (worth five entries)
- Send us referrals! Refer people you know who might be interested in ruzuku by completing this form (each referral is worth one entry)
- Promote this contest on Twitter, Facebook, your blog or your mailing list (each is worth one entry — be sure to email us links so we can count your entries!)
This contest starts right NOW and closes 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday December 14. We’ll then tally the points and pick a winner!
The lucky winner will be announced Friday December 16.
Good luck! And if you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
P.S. Copyblogger Media in no way endorses ruzuku. We just like the content in Teaching Sells so much that we want to share it with our fans!